One of the most common vaginal infections is thrush or vaginal candidiasis. It is caused by yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida. According to statistics, more than half of women in the reproductive period have experienced this disease.
Common causes of thrush include:
- taking broad-spectrum antibiotics that kill both harmful and beneficial bacteria;
- metabolic disorders in endocrine diseases (for example, in diabetes mellitus),
- chronic diseases;
- stress can also lead to Thrush;
contraceptive drugs that provoke a violation of the hormonal
- background of the body;
- hygiene products with artificial dyes and flavors.
Another cause of thrush is pregnancy. Since during it, a physiological weakening of immunity in women occurs and hormonal changes occur.
Symptoms of vaginal candidiasis are:
- itching and burning sensation in the genital area;
- increased vaginal discharge in the form of white lumps;
- pain and burning when urinating and during intercourse.
If you have big problems we can advice you ti buy Fluconazole.
Thrush in women is usually treated with pessaries (vaginal tablet) or cream inserted into the vagina, and creams applied to the skin around the entrance to the vagina. Pessary or vaginal cream can be a single dose or a daily dose for 3-6 days. The cream, used externally around the vaginal area, is usually applied 2-3 times a day for a week.
And also you can seek for another cream, gel or even pills in our shop!
Showing all 5 results