- Before or during the collection of personal information, we determine the purposes for which we collect information.
- We collect and use personal information only for the purposes specified by us and for other relevant purposes, unless we obtain the consent of an individual or are required by law.For these purposes, we only store personal information.
- We collect personal information legally and fairly and, if necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data must comply with the purposes of its use and be accurate, complete and up-to-date at the level required for these purposes.
- We protect personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification through reasonable security measures.
- We make information about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information available to our customers.
In order to ensure the protection and protection of the confidentiality of personal information, we must conduct our business in accordance with these principles.