The most common causes of premature hair loss are:
- stress. Disrupts the normal hormonal balance of the body: stress hormones are actively produced: adrenaline and cortisol, regulatory neuropeptides and other biologically active substances, which together affect the hair in the telogen phase, that is, contribute to the premature stopping of hair growth and hair loss;
- hypersensitivity of hair follicles to dihydrotestosterone, a derivative of the male sex hormone. This is the main cause of androgenetic alopecia, which, unfortunately, occurs not only in men, but also in women. After all, both those and others in the body have female and male sex hormones, only in their use;
- malnutrition: deficiency of vitamins and minerals. To build hair, you need proteins, vitamins and minerals that regulate all metabolic processes in the body. It is common knowledge that the first sign of iron deficiency is dull and brittle hair. Also, the body can react to the lack of other nutrients;
- inflammatory processes on the scalp: seborrheic dermatitis, other fungal infections (ringworm), psoriasis, eczema;
- hormonal changes: many women are afraid of abundant hair loss three months after childbirth, although in reality it is a normal reaction to a sharp change in hormone levels. In pathological situations of onset of hair loss, thyroid dysfunction may occur.
Every day a healthy person loses about a hundred hairs at the telogen stage. In people over 50 years of age, the daily rate of hair loss increases to 200 pieces.
Usually, in healthy people, up to 90% of the hair is in the anagen stage, that is, active growth, up to 2% in the intermediate state of catagen and up to 15% at rest or telogen phase. If, for some reason, the ratio of the number of hairs in one or another phase of the life cycle begins to change in favor of “rest”, the hair begins to thin out.
You can just buy Finasteride.
How long does it take to work?
Clinical studies show improved hair growth usually noticeable after 4-6 months of taking 1 mg of finasteride per day. The maximum benefit is observed in 1-2 years. At 5 years men have a 90% chance of having more or the same hair they started with. This compares with 25% of men who do not take the drug.
Also you can seek for another pills in our store!
Showing all 14 results